January 13, 2006

Next Trail



Currently making good use of the high speed connection to listen to some tunes, check out a few streams etc. Was listening to Morning Edition from NPR by way of WGBH the Boston affiliate. There’s a Rhode Island affiliate but I was feelin Bostons presentation. Right about now I listening to Ray Keith filling in for DJ Hype on Kiss100.com.

Hmm lets see, a couple of pounds of ground beef, a couple of chopped onions, some elbow macaroni,tomato paste,sauce,italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes,minced garlic,and a bit of salt. Brown your beef and add the seasonings,while ya beef is browning get two pots out one for the sauce and a larger one for the pasta. Sautee the onions in the sauce pot and fill the pasta pot with water accoring to the amount listed on the side of the box. Once your onions are almost carmelized add the sauce and tomato paste,stir well and check ya beef.


While perusing the many channels being offered on cable I decided to make an attempt to re immerse myself in my culture figured I would peep whats on BET especially after reading this article from the times,then this article from Amercan Thinker and this article by way of [The Bible Of Hip Hop Blog]. But then I realised that really wouldn’t get that much culture, I would get entertainment. That’s what their title says,it doesn’t say education,enlightenment,or engrossing, it says entertainment and that’s what you’re going to get. At one time they might have been right on target if there ever was a target but not now. Maybe they’re going with where the money is. They are on a different level than the people at Black Family Network.


Diversions
Title of this article says it all in regards to baseball for the folks.

Come on back home everything is okay

Don’t worry be happy its all good in South Africa to

I remember folks coming into the spot looking for Holy Hip Hop. Fearless leader wouldn’t stock because he claimed it didn’t sell. I guess he was only paying attention to those mx cd’s. who knows maybe he’s gotten a bit smarter considering how things are. But I wouln’t hold my breath. Here’s a piece from the [Dallas Observer] about a ministers attempt to keep Hip Hop outta the church. Read it here.

Wow I-Tunes software snoops? Go figure what a concept. Here’s another article on the same subject.

revenge served from a flaming platter.

Todays clip is nsfw ......Naked Taiko drummers.

enjoy

No comments: