January 30, 2006

Moaaandaay



Wow back from a week away. No didn’t do that. Moms had to go into the hospital so all focus was on that. Was posting more regularly Livejournal.com I’m a bit more focused there, not to vague and rambling.

What else, oh yeah I have been inserting a bit o fiction in between the other things on on each post. Breaking it up a wee bit every now and then.

From previous post:

I can believe that corporate prick hung up on me. Well it looks like its getting worse, better get back inside. Might as well start unpacking and hope this house holds out through the storm. Breep, Breep Breep..hmmm betcha corporate forgot to mention something else. Hello what the f..Miles! where are you we’re at the airport….


Bloody hell, Tricia I was just on the mobile with Johanson from coporate and lost track of…
Miles! Johansom is right here he’s the one who made sure we got through customs and everything. Now where are you?
Well Tricia I have bit of a problem here I have no transport and…. Miles Johanson here-you need to get out to that garage structure and make sure you have your ID badge its in the left pocket of your carry on.
What how did you know ….

Ingredients were as follows some turkey drum sticks,cummin,white pepper,chopped celerey,chopped onions,chopped celery,five garlic cloves smashed,dried peppers(chipoltle),tomatoe paste,chicken broth,flour,kosher salt.So yesterdays menu was Braised Turkey Drumsticks w sliced carrots, mashed potatoes, and garlic steamed broccoli. Tossed in some chipoltle peppers for some extra flavor, love that smokiness. Sista did up a good sized pot of chicken soup.

Miles just get out to that garage,insert your badge into the slot and make use of the equipment inside,we’re waiting for you. They want to close down the airport and they say that this building will not be safe to ride out the storm.
Ok Johanson so much for time away from the day job. I can’t believe this, where there hell is that garage,can barely see my a few meters in front of me with this wind and rain. Ummph! I didn’t even notice this thing on the way in, large as hell.

Diversions
Stephen King has written a new book, here’s the NY Times review

Wow wouldn’t want to be on this train ride

Victory is mine! Family guy Stewie gets his own show. Well sort of.


It just won’t end believe me it wont

Thats about it,next post.....Wednesday

No comments: