December 08, 2005

It's A Thurzdaaay!



Yes it’s still little cold outside, almost thought about putting on the thermals, but I was already on the stroll to the store to grab the paper and it would’ve been a waste of time to turn around. Plus the walk warmed me up a bit, next time I gotta do the scarf thing. Facemask would even be better but the whole walking into a convenience store with a face mask on may not be wise thing to do. It was bad enough the other day when the girl kept on staring at my hiking staff.

Mid-day music selection Various artists: Fabric 10 mxd by Doc Martin cool head nodding bunch of house tunes. On deck for future listening The Rustlers-Roots Of Funk,and an older paull nice cd.

In my previous post I made a quick blurb about TV One:

According to the latest newsletter from my cable provider we will be getting some new channels added to the line up. Of interest to me is TV One gotta check out that Amercn Legacy show.


Well here"s an interesting article in regards to the end of of AZN TV. link by way of [cant stop wont stop blog] Also of interest is the same company that launched AZN also launched TV One. Damn I was kind of upset when they changed from the International Channel to AZN because the dropped one of my favorite video programs India Vision. But then I figured I’d stick wit em and see what new things they might have in the works. Yeah I know I am not part of the target demographic but I like to open up the grey matter between my ears to different things.

Hidi Hidi Hidi…Hai!
Check it out, The Cotton Club has opened up in…..Japan! opinion piece by way of [AmsterdamNews.org]

Oh No it’s a 450 pound jellyfish swim! swim! Seriously here’s the article from a the UK [Timessonline] website by way of [boinggboing.net].

A lil bit of wisdom? link by way of [The Shreeveport Times.com]

The redd cross wants you. Well not all of you, just certain
folks. Wow what better way to avoid the old sensitivity training seminar. Can’t wait to see what happens when there’s a disaster on a predominantly hispa…oh wait.

And because yall need to read another article about Katreena. This one came from The Times-Picayune by way of [nola.com] But wait here’s a long ass essay from someone who had to deal with Willma. by way of [boinggboing.net].

Talk about painful,this writer really has hates this song. link by way of [Slaate Magazine]

Todays clip is for a drink?

Ok enjoy it folks, I gotta prepare for a messy storm tomorrow. Yaaaaaay its almost winter!

No comments: