December 26, 2005

Monday Mambo



Contrary to popular belief I was not in bolivia last week even though i may or may not be in the picture above.

Currently bobbin the dome to a a nice lil cd entitled Soul Heaven Presents Jazzy Jeff In the House. Nice collection of tunes. Like the fact that he started off the cd with some Temptations.

Yeah took lil step away from the posting thing thing for a number of reasons. One was I put in some extra hours at my weekend spot last week. Thurs & Fri, its was interesting to say the least running the board for the talent while they were at a local mall broadcasting live.

One more holiday to go. Yesterdays menu wasn’t as large as turkey day. We had a small roast turkey (got to use the fun thermometer), spiral sliced spiced ham (booo swine) mac and cheese, stuffing, greens (collards,kale,turnip),stuffing, and sweet potatoes w some apples mixed in. Desert was pies and a homemade poundcake that the niece did w a lil help from her moms. She also did up some sugar cookies earlier in the week. New Years day menu is still up in the air. We usually have pigs feet w black eyed peas. Well they do I stopped eating swine a long time ago about the same time I picked up the koraan…I’m kidding about picking up the book . Hmm if not pigs feet maybe a herb roasted leg of lamb w roasted root vegetables.,maybe served over cous cous, with some spicy gravy. Hmmmmmm

Much thanks to____ over at_____ ______ in Brooklyn for the check in the other day. It’s a good thing that you didn’t have to go far to get to work during that short ass strike. Not sure if I can post his name, maybe I‘ll do it when I get around to the whole do I really miss it post about the store. I did find out some interesting things in regards to Fearless Leader and the outcome of his various court dates.

Wow have ya peeped the Labs LA store enuff space in there for me to work on my windmills and do a few suicides. I know I’ll only be able to some uprockin in the manhatttan store though. And there’s no nightmarish amount of stairs to climb, amazing.


Diversions

So you have a new ipod and you’re looking to fill that sucker up but don’t want to break your bank at the Itunes store. Fret no more take look at this here article by way of [Wired.com], it should get you started.

The type of text message you don’t want to receive.

A bit of a different take on that strike

Todays clip is from Japan featuring two members of japanese j-pop collective morning musume I think. The question is whats your blood type?

That’s it for now gotta make some ice cream for the niece. Aren’t school vacays great!

No comments: