December 01, 2005

Midweek



Yeah it says midweek-it was supposed to go up yesterday but I went to Valdez Alaska for a day to celebrate another year of life for me on the planet so it’s a bit late.

Currently listening to a rebroadcast stream of Fabio on BBC’s Radio 1 Urban . Had a singer up there by the name of Jennna G She was hyping up her new release I think, unfotunately her voice kind of gave out so she couldn’t really get down but promised to come correct next time around.

Well looks like the cold weather is startin to trickle in. I know we got a tease during the holiday weekend. Actually had to bust out the South Pole bomber (do they still call em that) winter jacket. Didn’t get to the face mask hawk yet. Cant wait for that.

Take a couple of onions (wow I always start off with onions) I need to change it up. Chop em up fine and set aside. Grab a knob of ginger from the freezer (yeah I said freezer) it makes em easier to grate. Grate a few tablespoons worth, also grab a few tablespoons of minced garlic, some vegetable oil, a teaspon of crushed red pepper flakes, some shredded carrots,sliced shitaki mushrooms, snow peas,some vegetable broth,and some vegetarian stir fry sauce. Now you are ready.

Damn I wish I had all of those ingredients in the house, it was sounding pretty yummy. Oh well.

In the sucks to be you department:

New York Attorney General Elliott Spi….(his name strikes fear in a lot of folks) has started to look into the Sonee/BeMG nightmare according to [Businessweek.] So how many of yall will still be grabbing said companies cds? Very shady goings on. And they wonder why folks like to do the download thing.

Strange Stuff
When squirrels go bad. I guess folks wont be throwing stuff at the squirrels in those parts for a while.

Diversions
This is for the Mac geeks

Todays clip is of a dance party in an interesting location. [The Toilet Paper Blog]

No comments: