November 26, 2005

By The Power Of....


End of the week greatness, did yall enjoy ya Turkey Day. Ours was ok, I posted on that elsewhere. Currently listening to: The African Brothers Meet King Tubby In Dub.You can preview some of the tunes here.Yeah some niceness there. I'm always fiendin for some dub reggae. King Tubby,Augustus Pablo,Mad Professor. And others.

Well yesterday was Black Friday. Did yall make it out there to catch all those bargains? Did yall camp out early and fight those crowds. Were you one of those folks who started the near riot at Wallys? Why is it always at wallys? Sheesh.

No I didn’t take advantage of that madness. Was at the weekend spot running the board for five hours for the talent that was doing a live broadcast at the local mall. Yay five hours straight of xmas music. Man my mind wz destroyed,that’s why the post is going up today and not yesterday. Well at least I made a bit more loot for the next paycheck.

Turkey day was okay, had to break out a new gadget to assist in the roasting of the turkey. Pops asked if I had a thermometer,because there wasn’t a pop up in the turkey. Luckily I did have a digital quick read thermometer,but it wasn’t made to stay in the oven so I had to break out the other thermometer. Yeah this one was much more suited for the task. Plus it has a timer, alarm and magnets. I do believe I saw Alton Brown of Good Eats using this type of thermometer.

The title of todays post was a reference to a cartoon show and an upcoming movie according to [IMDB] the person that is cast as Skeletor is also the same person who played Lexs father in Smallville. But I remember the dude from a role he played earlier, as the devil in a tv show. He mentioned a line like the "Eyes are the window to ones soul" you must shoot their eyes to send them back to me…. Plus the movie is supposedly being directed by John Woo which may add a nice punch.

Right about now I’m checking out the latest DJ Hype set from [Kiss 100], he mentioned that he’ll be guesting in DJ Brockie pretty soon. In other words he’ll be there as a special guest. Currently rockin the Ganjaman cut from Hazard I do believe.

Special belated Happy Turkey Day Greetings to Zombie good lookin on the email. Not sure if I wanna know more about how things are at the store though.

Tomorrows menu is extra special,its soopah ridicko special its….drums please…..Turkey day leftovers. Yeah we break things up a bit and usually have the leftovers on the following Sunday. Later on in the week…hmm not sure. That jerk paste is calling out for some attention.


Diversions

For the transformer lovers out there who want to take it to the next level. here's a site for a special costume. Link grabbed from [boingboing.net]

Take a bike ride in….L A. Article from [Slate Magazine]

Here’s a clip from family guy. Very funny.

Thats all for now,enjoy the weekend.

No comments: