November 21, 2005

Spirit Bomb!



Currently listening to a nice little playlist in itunes called Gotta Be Funky. Partial listing: Summer Madness-Kool & The Gang,Fight The Power-Isley Brothers,Help From My Friends-Parlet,Now D-U-Wanta Dance-Graham Central Station. Nice stuff to mellow out to. Of course the Itunes Music Store needs some more stuff,but its a start.

Yesterday was a hella basic menu pasta with meat sauce. Yeah attached the pasta maker to the Stand Mixer. Mixed the dough then..oh wait we don't own a pasta maker and I really didn't want to do the whole Sunday Sauce thingee. Had 9 yardwaste bags of leaves to deal with. Thank goodness for the leaf blower, that was fun! Well here's a partial list of the ingredients: three onions,dry italian seasoning, minced garlc,granulated garlic powder,extra virgin olive oil,crushed red pepper,meat.

Diversions

More things to put on that ipod video,this time it involves TiVo. Because yall know u want to catch that episode of Runs House, while you're doing that power walk to ya day job to save cash on gas cuz ya H2 has a gas tank of doom.

So you getting tired of beef,pork, and chicken? Try another kind of meat.

Gotta remember to change the picture over on myspace.com. I look way to happy. I must once again thank cannibal for snapping the photo, I do believe it was taken at Energy some time ago.

Hmmm a Drum & Bass version of Summer Madness done by a crew called Allied Force, heard it on the latest show from DJ Bailey over at [1xtra].

And because there are never enough new devices,peep this announcement from Steve Jobs about three new Ipods. Link from [Engadget.com]

ok thats all folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i notice that the link for the my space joint doesn't link to YOUR my space page...

that's some weak sauce, right there..........

-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

what? That wasn't a link to my myspace page? Oh my. Darn oh darn,my mistake,oops....