June 24, 2005

FriiiiidaY

This just in..Don't you just love those news cut ins..Well fearless leader has informed me according to his lawyer,the court appearance on 28th it is a pre-arraignment, and the arraignment is July 5th, the trial date will then be set at that time....

Yaay today is going to be fun. Can't wait to get outside on my lunch hour (that's a good one) in my triple thick bubble jacket w a wool skully and sheepskin mittens,and scarf.. Ok a bit over the top, its going to get kind of warm today (understatement) into the weekend so what better way to make folks sweat even more by dressing up like an explorer on his way to the south pole. Hmmm have them step into a very cold store then head back out into the heat. Wow where would that happen,I wonder? Hmmmm.

Ah yes the weekend is almost upon us, just have to get through the fun and excitement of a full day here at the store. More than likely I will get a call from Hec,asking me if I'm going to do an order today. I may also get a call from D today to, considering that I didn't have time yesterday to do an order with him either. I try to not do orders on Fridays because my focus aint completely there. Its more geared toward the door and sleep. You see Fridays are my long day and I get to experience a longer dose of fearless leader,and his minions. Well he aint exactly a minion,but a fellow employee,but he is also best taken in small doses. I must once again thank Ronnie for providing us here with this person, even though it may not have been all his fault.

Well I guess a good thing is that we once again have a new UPS driver on the route,which means that we must get used to a complete new arrival time for our packages. I think the route that our store is on ,is cursed or something, we go through more drivers than (well we cant put that here) yeah that many.

No comments: