June 29, 2005

Midweek Randomness

Wow, it was definitely uncomfortable this morning w the humidity, by the time I got to the store I was drenched in sweat. And this was hella early in the morning, so I can imagine what its gonna be like later on. As I passed the graveyard I thought about those funerals that have a band leading the procession, I think they take place in New Orleans, correct me if I'm wrong. I was wondering what it would be like to have one of the Historically Black College Marching Bands leading a funeral. Man that would be hype unless it was your own funeral. Well at least you could say u made some noise on the way to the cemetery. Yeah I know, that was definitely the wrong type of thoughts to have but hey its a welcome distraction to my mind before I reach the store. Also came up with a new chapter/entry for the Fiction piece that was posted last week.
Wow I actually was able to get the windows covered with condensation for a while yesterday. I think the interior temperature was at 64 or less. It was nice for a bit, but I realized that I had to get it back to an acceptable level before fearless leader arrived. It was kind of funny seeing the reaction on his face when he saw what was left of the condensation. That was after he moved the A frame away from the front of the middle window. Yeah I still put it there every time I drag it out after I open the store. He doesn't say anything to me about it, he just drags it away from the middle window. Gotta love those priorities.
Speaking of priorities, fearless leader was spending a good amount of time at this website, I guess he wanted some background material for his case.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now... and please, correct me if i am wrong-

record labels service dj's who make and produce mix cd's, yes?

is this an example of the label NOT knowing what their reps are doing with promotional product?

as for the fearless leader... he's not going to win over ANYONE with this case by doing research with a movie about mix cd's... he's going to need a lawyer that is aware of the current status of intellectual property rights and the distrobution thereof.

or...and here's how he turns this into money... contact MTV and offer to turn this into a reality tv show where the little guy (our fearless leader) does battle with the mighty RIAA. oh... think about it. it has kurt loder written all over it.celebrity soundbites, and flashy cu-ins...

i'm wicked fuckin' smart, yo.

-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

Wow none of yall questioned the marching band at the funeral comment...sheesh.

Heartless Jim said...

They sell them out of a car trunk and keep it moving.
Oh you haven't seen the guys w the U haul yet I guess...

is this an example of the label NOT knowing what their reps are doing with promotional product
yes to an extent.

Yeah he has a lawyer, this lawyer will also be representin Phunky Stuff

A reality show would be interesting,it just depends on how much they can stomache to show.