June 28, 2005

Tuesday!

Well fearless leader has come back from his pre-arraignment conference, hearing. From what he said the other side has not even looked at the file in regards to his case. His next court date will be the 12th. He went on to say that this was the first time that this charge has been brought against someone in this state. Something about the laws being vague. He also mentioned the flea market persons who get caught are usually charged with counterfeiting. The charge or charges that will be brought against him is a felony or felonies. His case will be heard in Superior Court. The prc was held in district court. That's it for now. Here are some more quotes from fearless leader and customers.

In regards to the mix cds that we received from Def Jam
"Def Jam sent us these"

"I'm giving it to you, I'm not selling it to you"

In regards to the raid
"They hit Boston,Cambridge, and Pawtucket,all at the same time just like the movies"

In regards to Phunky Stuff getting raided
" I told her to be careful, after they hit our store"

His answer to customers questions as to where they can get mix cds
"You can try online, but they'll probably hit them next"

Customer comments
" Yeah I heard about in news"

" Oh you still don't have mix cds"

"Wow, aiight we'll just get em in da hood" (a bunch of girls said this)

"I don't like the regular cds, I like the mixes"

"I don't buy the full length cds, because there's usually only one hot song,that's why I grab the mix cds"

"oh U guys are still open, I thought yall was shut down"

No comments: