August 17, 2005

Damn!

These folks found out about fearless leaders super secret.....cd sale. Um well no actually they were involved in that nightmare in Virginia. Whoa and if you wanted a souvenir.

And yet the fun continues. I must correct myself. When I made the comments about fearless leader not worrying and relaxing, I was wrong. According to one of the other employees he's definitely stressing. The lawyer mentioned that he may have to do some jail time Oh darn! (sarcasm) I know I know I should feel bad but he got greedy and now he may have to pay the price (of course the lawyer may just be saying this to get more loot out of fearless leader). Sk ppy was only charged with a misdemeanor,but that's for mass. From what I was told no one has been charged in regards to the store that fearless leader was covering during the raid.

Also of interest fearless leader was straightening out his garage to make space for some of the old r&b vinyl that doesn't sell and some of his personal vinyl that he decided to store at the store. From what I was told today by another one of the employees is that he plans on not being at the store next week while he moves all this stuff out. Thank goodness he mentioned this to me,oh wait it is not Friday at 8:00 p.m. and I'm not about to walk out the door.

Like I said the fun continues.

Comments.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is funny stuff. i love the mother who got dehydrated and then trampled all so that her gimpy kid could score an iBook... only the end result was no computer, just footprints on the spleen of a less than adequate maternal unit.

sounds like cultural darwinism if you ask me.

and as for me? i would have clubbed her and her cripple-of-a-daughter for a $50 iBook.

in fact, i would club the two of them for pretty much any reason.

that's how i roll,
-Cannibal-