August 03, 2005

Wednesday ver 1.


To Black, To Strong,

I forgot to mention a new release yesterday. Well it doesn't contain new material but it contains their greatest hits like: B Side Wins Again, Get The F Outta Dodge and My Uzi Weighs A oh wait this is the definitive collection. Oh my mistake, mea culpa. Oopsie, I stand corrected.

But I'll still grab it to show my support.

Well well Nas is back with a dis tune give it a listen right here shoud have the unofficial wax for this tune sometime this week hopefully.

Huzzahs to mother nature for changing the game up once again! It could be intersting to see some of those hurricanes head up this way.

And now some more readn material.

Enjoy

Got to maintain my focus....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was cool...

chuck d on comic movies... wait till black pather comes out!

greatest hits albums are wack, no matter who puts them out. if i want a greatest hits album i'll make it, and it'll be better than anything they woulda put out. if they fill it with rare and b-side and remixes... then it really doesn't qualify as a "Greatest Hits" does it?

julie fixed that link.

showyalove...

-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

Yeah thats so true

Already showed her some love twice

Anonymous said...

who is betta than you...

yo, did you see the Bush approval raatings released today?
60% disapproval on the war in iraq...
54% disapproval overall...

can i get an amen?

-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

Actually there's quite a few people better than me,hold on a sec, lemme get my list out....oh damn not enuff bandwith