August 01, 2005

Tuesday V 1 A-7

Pre store opening music selection: After Dark London, yep I'm still listening to it, haven't gotten through the whole disc yet. I pop it in til Stern comes on, then listen to Stern for the rest of the morning. After Stern its Hot, not the best choice but that's all the receiver here can get that's palatable. For a future pre store opening music selection I definitely want to check out these guys here or over here. Sounds like they got some stuff going on.

Wow we must have had a major spill or fearless leader is planning on entertaining a female, because the bathroom floor is spotless. You can tell it was cleaned because the floor inside the bathroom is much lighter now than the floor outside the door.

Ok so is everyone gonna cop that Teairra Mari CD? Not yet well how about the new Necro joint Sexploitation...No well maybe the new bounce rhythm cd. There's also the new I Self Divine and Felt releases.

So I was surfing? Viewing this website and I came across this forum thread then I scrolled down and came across this one.

Oh My, speaking of these guys,I haven't done an order with them in about a month or so. Hmm that sounds like a project for today,along with the one sheets for the white labels, 7 inch order from Mr. I hate Mix cd's,checking in the box from obese rhythms outta Brooklyn, checking in the bof from the guys from Long Island and seeing if it survived the trip.

That's all for now, enjoy the day folks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have always hated the anti-gay sentiment in reggae.

ignorant bitches that just don't know enough to know that if it doesn't involve you then IT DOESN"T INVOLVE YOU!

makes me just as mad as the religious right in this country... @merican taliban motherfuckers... that's all they are. want to tell everybody what they can and can't do and they want to base it on their interpretation of rules set down by a larger version of santa clause.

grrrr....

-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

hmmmm,tell me how u really feel.

Anonymous said...

yeah... i tend to wear my heart on my sleeve with stuff like that...

i learned from the best, and i never hold back...

-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

Wow thats is so true...oh wait i used that reply b4...um yeah ...
jeeez its gonna be a lonnnng day,so i got time for more posts as witnessed at the top