August 27, 2005

Weekend Section 2000

After work running errands musical selection:Roots Radical Connection heard on 91.1 WSMU after getting in the house ,tried tuning it in on ghetto blaster/mini stereo thingee. Couldn't then I went to the website and streamed the audio. Huzzahs for high Speed Internet!

Much thanks to Hector for tossing in some of promo cds in the last box.

Well I could go on a rant about the store,but I'm not there on Saturdays so F em! Especially since I didn't get my paycheck til yesterday (usually get em on Wednesday) So instead of a rant lets see what is going to be cooked/grilled tomorrow weather permitting.

Looks like beef back ribs are on the menu. The huge flinstone sized ones. I was thinking of the whole smokn' type of preparation but I'll just do the regular indirect method of grilling em. I will use the wood chunks though, Also some pork spareribs will be tossed on the grill, then after the ribs some chicken thighs finished with some Bullseye BBQ sauce mmmm mmm. For next weekend,the long weekend (yeah right) maybe some jerked chicken (oh damn pops just took two heaping spoons of the jerk paste and added it to some left over rice luckily I have another jar on the shelf),grilled super sweet corn on the cob (on sale this week..!!) with roasted garlic infused butter/margarine,and some type of salad.

Wow Katrina is getting bigger and stronger,yaaay mother nature!

No comments: