August 19, 2005

Thurz/Freyezday!

Thursday Pre Store opening Music Selection:Worship Recordings WOR.CD.01 yeah needed some dubby house stuff to mellow my mind out.

Nothing more fun than having to call ya boss to see if he's going to come into work Considering he's aready 45minutes late...
Thats how it began yesterday,
Then he had to bounce out for a while to drop something off at the lawyer. Found this out after hearing him try and call the other guys in early. I hit up one employee on the Nextel dir connect (walkie talkie) tip and wanted to make a bet on how long it would take before fearless leader told me he had to bounce. I'm suprised I was able to get the orders out. Of course fearless leader got back at exactly 2:28...I leave at 2:30. And to cap off a fun filled Thursday pops and I were out running errands and just as we stop at the end of an offramp in Seekonk by the Ramada in...Whammmm! we were rear ended and other driver took offf. No injuries but the right rear bumper took some damage. Damn!


Friday Pre-Store Opening Music Selections: Future release from I Wayne. Not bad ,took a while to get through,damn 18 tracks. Before the I wayne, I subjected myself to My Swing,another future release in the VP Riddim Driven Series, no comment. Both the I wayne & My Swing are street dated for this Tuesday.

Hmm, the weekend menu is a toss up. Weather may put a cap on the grillin. Last week sista hooked up some pasta salad using Farfalle pasta (bowtie), with grape tomatoes,celery,fresh dill,and other tings. Later on in the week to make the vegetarians happy in the are Heartless roasted some Shoulder Lamb Chops and Teriyaki Sirloin Tips smothered in onions.

Ok gotta pretend to look busy,may have a weekend update, got to do the family gathering thing tomorrow.

No comments: