August 05, 2005

Friday Sub Section 13 A


So we received a good quantity of this Urban Music Sampler from Universal. And of course fearless leader had to whine about:
How can they claim to support local independent music stores and not make casettes of the new releases. Then he saw the banner which included the upcoming Tony Yayo release and he was weary about putting it up. He asked me to do. I told him to call his Uni rep and as them. So he got on the phone and left a hella ignorant message with somebody about why do you do this and that. I had to tune out,and hope that I aint here when his Karma delivery comes in. That was the same thing we said weeks before the raid, yeah we (the employees) knew the raid was gonna happen
Ah yeah gottal love Ozone Alert days. Uncomfortable outside,cool on the inside, unless you are one of those unfortunate folks without AC. It's looking like a ghost town in here once again which is not a good sign. Well looks like we are in for some bad weather, bad enough that fearless leader let leave 2 hours early. I was almost gonna argue, (considering I live the closest) but then I figured I might as well tae a gift when offered. Of course we didn't get the bad weather but other parts of the state did.
Hurray mother Nature!

No comments: