October 03, 2005

Monday Part 2003-section 14


Post Stern Musical Selection:Get Salted Volume 1 mxd By Miguel Migs. Very funky, in a good way.

So today I begin my quest to find enlightenment. Oops wrong blog. I actually begin my search for another job. I've already ruled out jobs that I've held before like:paperboy,dishwasher,busboy,carriage gatherer,bagger,cashier,deli/seafood clerk/meat room cleaner,various positions at golden arches,bouncer,vinyl buyer. Now on to see whats left.

Randomness

Well looks like M.OP is dropping a new album through Koch. Is it really new?

Damn so now I have to get a lawyer which is much better than letting certain persons have a nice chat with fearless leader.

From the still dead and putting out music department:
Notoriouus Bigg feat Bob Marrley
Hold Your Head

What does Justin Warfield,Groove B Chill,Resident Alien, and Gravediggaz all have in common? Answer...Prince Paul

In the when will it stop deartment:This Article

Keepin it short once again!

Cya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call Uncle Herby re job search.

Buy a suit.

Anonymous said...

whaddaya lookin' at fer job prospects?

i'm feelin' that buy a suit tip... i wear a suit EVERY day for work these days... i'm walking through the mall, minding my own bidness and the next thing i know... i'm checking out the cool new display of ties and coordinated shirts...

spooky, huh?
-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

Job prospects that I'm lookin at I rather not say...in regards to a suit....I havent owned anything resembling a suit since I was a young un! But I figure I would need one if I plan on dancing on______ ______'s grave. Ohh old school SNL reference! Hmm I wonder if my Stetson Stampede Cowboy hat still fits?

I forgot that you were in that type of job where a suit is required.

Well thank the deitys for plastic,I'll have spend some money b4 I make some.

As I was explaining to sister last night,I enjoy the free time that I have because I catch up on a buch of things. Check out the last part of Tuedays post.

Plus I really wasn't that busy while I was at the store,because me being a hella early morning person allowed me to get things done waaay b4 we opened the store. I am going to miss the morning walk past the graveyard,it looked really nice when the full moon was out.

Wow what was the question?