October 01, 2005

Saturday Saturday

My style Is Better Than Yours

Post errand musical selection:the usual streaming DJ Hype's latest show from KISS100.com. Always good to hear the drum and bass from across the pond.

The weekend is here once again,but it feels bit different. I can't place the feeling,give me a bit and I'll get back to you.

Heat your oven to 450 degrees place pizza stone on middle rack. While ya stone is heating up gather your ingredients, shredded mozz cheese,some sliced onions,sliced pepperoni...oh wait that has pork uh oh time for a substitution! Sliced beef hot links which is beef smoked sausage with chilis mixed in, a good amount of minced garlic,crushed red pepper flakes,extra virgin olive oil,some dough, sauce and oh um wait got to grab the telly.

Hello, yeah 15 I did leave the spot,no I'm not going back. No I aint going down there with a baseball bat,nobody uses baseball bats any more,they've use machetes. Yeah well hey 15 say whaddup to ya wifey I gotta get back to this.

Greetings all did up some pizza this afternoon for the household. No I didn't do the whole make some dough,knead it, let it rise and all that. Nah I grabbed a couple of the rectangular shell thingees and went to work with those. Now that I have this extra time for a bit I may do the dough thing. I remember doing the pizza dough thing the Saturday before we got that presidents day blizzard. That was fun. Mmmmmmmmmmmm winter....

Wow now I can actually enjoy music videos and not have to worry if the song is out as a single. Speaking of tunes (yeah I'm all over the place today) according to local commercial radio DJ this tuneby DL4 may be the next big thing up in these parts. Oh Joy!

In other music releated stuff The Roots are now ,with a new label. Not sure if its a good thing. But I guess it's a step up from their former label. Lets just hope they don't get lost in the phenomenal marketing machine at their new home.

Wow,for those who thought that my posts here were very strongly worded rants, you should of read some of the stuff I used to write for a little magazine called the One Nut Network (RIP). Found a few articles as I was cleaning up the room, maybe I'll post a sample.

Okay tomorrows menu is looking pretty basic:oven roasted mutated chicken...um an oven roaster by purdoo,maybe some corn,collards,stuffing. I see that fresh broccoli's on sale next week so maybe I'll do somthing with that. On the horizon some grilled beef ribs,pork ribs,ziti and sauce,stir fried noodles w veggies.

Had about 5lbs of russett potatoes used em yesterday for home made potatoe wedges, used some St Louis Style chicken & rib rub for the seasoning. Did I put my foot in it (its a saying)? Maybe, got no complaints from the family (especially the niece & nephew who tend to speak their minds with no filters).

Well thats all for now got to download I mean stream yeah stream this Shyfx mix. Hey its A drum & bass day. Oh whats that ..dieselboy.. al ive set from 2004...really.

Here's an article fro those who need to make their survival kits a bit more hi tech.

BTW you can now subscribe via the box located over to the right. You'll get an email letting you know that I just posted something. Yeah I know some of yall are on my bootleg update list,but I don't always send out an email when I update this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

End of an era...the spot will never be the same without ya!
Really hasnt been good for some time now...its a dam shame.I dont think the spot will be around much longer unless somebody smartens up...hmm who could that be...anyway thanks for everything you have done for me,i appreciate it.You da man!!