October 05, 2005

Wednesday Middle Position


Early morning music selection:various artists Movementscompiled by Tobias Kirmayer. Man some rare groove type of ish on that cd. Gotta love that stuff.
While looking through the top drawer of my dresser of doom, I stumbled across a double cd from DJ Muro entitled King Of Diggin-Vol 1. Gonna pop that in tomorrow I think before I head to....um

Grab some plum tomatoes,fresh basil ,oregano,about six cloves of garlic,freshly ground black peper,some green peppers diced and your handy dandy food mill. Then...

Oh hey whaddup. No you cannot go down there and talk to him. Yes i understand that you will not pull a Terminator x and speak with your hands. It will be verbal communication,

Once again I had to verbally restrain said individual.

No comments: