October 09, 2005

Sunday Morning

Whaddup yall. My Ibook crashed big time Thursday. Will find out how bad it is in a few days. Which means no updates for a bit. I may do the library thing, but knowing me I might get to engrossed with all of those books and completely forget to use the computers for internet access.

Oh well wish me luck.

Oh yeah, I stopped by the store Friday to see if fearless leader had my pay. He was all smiles when he saw me until I asked him for my pay,then he got a frown on his grill and said no. So I walked out. Went home and called the State Labor Board.

The lawyer option is there,but that may cost more money then its worth. There are a few other options but I really don't wanna do time,so I'll just wish unfortunate accidents towards fearless leader.

How am I doing todays post you may ask? Well at my weekend job they have internet access,but they block access to all of the mail services.

BTW if you want to prank phone call someone....
(781) 248 1701
just make sure you block your number

see yall later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude...sorry to hear about the iBook.

have you called sonik to see if he can offer some insight? he's wicked good about that stuff, you know.

as for the fearless leader, let the labor board do what they do best. they sometimes take a little extra time, but when it comes down to it... they get things done... also, might i encouraage you to contact local news outlets... they love stories about how the littleguy is geting screwed... tie it in with " and i guessnow that hehas to pay this fine he decides to take it out on his employees.

good luck, yo.
-Cannibal-