October 20, 2005

Throooshter 17!


Open padded case,remove scope,barrel,and brace.Check the area again for any persons. Now the waiting begins... Oh hey there I didn't see you climb up the side. Me I'm just up here enjoying the scenery. This, oh its a special measuring device,yeah thats it a measuring device.

Currently listening to a stream of Intabeats with DJ Baily that aired on 1Xtra Sunday the 16th,nice. From what I' read about this show he tends to spin more of the experimental D&B bass but this time around i caught a few recognizable tunes. I'm really feelin the Girlz track by Potential Bad boy feat fats, i do believe I heard DJ Hype or J Majik dropping it. I think shy Fx played it ina set also. A newer tune utilizes abunch of Instant messengr sound fxs,name of the song Aim'd At You by Brokie & Ed Solo. Yeah getting into the Drum & Bass very much now. Maybe I'll slide back towards the Hip Hop in a little bit. Hmmmmm

Been catching up on my adult swim viewing, especially s-CRY-ed I read the manga some time ago, but as usual the anime is a bit different. I would rather check out the subtitled version but I'll suffer through the dub. Also starting to like Fullmetal Alchemist. InuYasha is a given, Naruto is ok,gotta catch up on my Shonen Jump reading though,so I can compare the manga to the Anime,same goes for One Piece.

Here's an article regarding the Sauce magazines latest beef. Wow gotta love Hip Hop. Yeah who doesn't love Hip Hop? Well read this. Much thanks to my brother Joe for forwarding me that article.

For all of those broadband users who use voice over internet protocols like Vonage,guess who's gonna be listening in.

Free wi-fi! Industry doesn't want to here that f word.

And finally if yall are tired of those grey Timbos,why dont you creat ya only specially designed pair.

Ok enjoy the evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi heartless!
thanks for checkin in on my LJ. i have finally gotten around to checkin out your blog. sorry it took so long!
hey - i didn't know you liked anime and manga!! i'm a huge fan. Scryed looked good but i am haveing trouble deciding if i should start Scryed with the anime or the manga. which do you think? currently i am obcessed with Saiyuki.

jewel

Heartless Jim said...

Actually the manga is hella short for Scryed, like they cramed alot into a small space. So I was shocked when I caught the Anime on the adult swim because there is much more development,and it seems as if the Anime is much longer. Plus I am just getting used to the whole dub thing,I usually check for the subtitled versions.
I have one volume of the Sayuki Anime, I did like it and its on my list to catch up on eventually.
For manga i have a stack of stuff,but i haven't been able to purchase anything for months so i am definately behind on some things.
A Few of my favorites in terms of manga is Great Teacher Onizuka,Samuria Deeper Kyo,The Skullman. And i just noticed that i have Vol. 1 of the Saiyuki Manga.
Wow what a reply