October 22, 2005

Weekend Section 2 Level 16



Quick blurbs

WooHooo! Another wet Saturday,well at least we aint down here.

Currently listening to DJ Hype's latest show on Kiss100. He has special guest Shy FX in the studio promotinng his new full length Diary Of A Digital Soundboy.

Well what have we got here, a rack of beef back ribs, some shoulder lamb chops,fresh red peppers,and some fresh brocoli. Thats the beginnings of tomorrows menu. More details in the next post. Speaking of menu, my neice just made some home made italian dressing. Wow smells very good. She even wrote everything down so she can do it the same way next time around. Yesterday she did sugar cookies.

I think cannibal mentioned something about Ice Cube in one of his comments on my Monday post. The guy who's blogging about Cube also posted some tunes..

Oh wait a sec Hype is playing something from Shy FX's new album....



Ok I'm back, yeah the fella posted some cube songs. It was good to hear Endangered Species feat. Chuck D. And I do beleive that was some Bomb Squad production on there. Ahh those were the days,strong lyrics strong production.

Much thanks to C-Smoothe for the phone call. I may actually check out that Pay Per veiw wit u at the Dunk. Whaddup To Ken Anderson for the inquiry. Got a call from the l's the other day to. I think his mag is on hiatus for a bit but he does have distribution if I remember the convo. We're supposed to have a sit down next week so he can pick my brain.

Was checking out some Baltimore Club music the other day by some dude named Cex,I think it was done in 2004. What you never heard some Club music or Baltimore Breaks or whatver. Here check out this track from rodd lee. And here's a link to that cex mx. Not sure how long it will last. Grabbed the link from Drunk and Focused.

What are you gonna put on your new ipod.

Wow Shy Fx is playing a gaggle o dubs...

Thats about it for now....cya!!!

No comments: