September 07, 2005

The Midweek Show

Pre Store Opening Musical Selection:Rastafari Lives:Best Of Roots Vol. 1. Had to pop that in for a bit. Going to get into some newer tings later on.

So it's a short week which means a short post for today.

Hmmm well fearless leader asked me for numbers on some of the new releases for next week. Like the Damian JR Gong Marley CD, and Paul Wall. Well I gave him low numbers.I know I should've went for higher numbers,oh well. He should know himself considering most of the customers usually head to him first. I guess he didn't realize that paul wall was reppin swisha house along with Mike Jones. Cause he stays on top of stuff like that. Yeah right. Gotta remember to hang up some more Paul Wall posters.

Random Quote:

fearless leader complaining about how come they didn't send out a c & d letter before the raid.
"I look at as discrimination"



cya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.