September 22, 2005

Thursday Is The Day After Wednesday


Pre store opening music selection:21st Century Breakbeat mxd by DJ Hype. Up front drum & bass from a few years back on this double cd collection feat tracks fromShy FX,Total Science,Roni Size,Ram Trilogy and a gang of others.

Yeah the fun always continues . We had a visit bt Stiles Pee & Sheak Loooch (yeah spelled wrong intentionally) yesterday. The were in the area promoting their albums which are scheduled for......November release. Whooo hoo. Wow it was great to hear them on the radio hyping up the project. Then they stopped by the store. Unfortunately I was gone for the day so I didn't get to chop it up wit the D Blck representatives. But I did get an autographed picture from Stiles Pee and some promos of their latest single. Wow fearless leader is slipping,he usually prices up the promos. I guess he didn't have time.

Hmm, I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the free time that I will have on my hands for a while. Lets see, landscaping around the house, organize the basement,catch up on reading material,catch up on Anime DVDS.

And why would I have so much free time you may ask?


Good question.

No comments: