September 17, 2005

Saturday Whut! Whut!



Pre-heat you oven to 400 degrees, then slice up four onions,three green peppers,place on cookie sheet, grab about six or seven whole cloves of garlic, partially mash to release some flavor. Add the them to the cookie sheet along with the onions and peppers,toss on some kosher salt, granulated garlic powder,and freshly cracked black pepper. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over the top then place oh hey, when did you sneak in. I thought I locked the door. Hey what's the deal with that sledge hammer...

Hey all weekend greetings go out to the those who check in. Did the Saturday errand thing,three hours worth. Yikes! Picked up some Pineapples and a bunch o Bananas at Sams, pops grabbed a Honeydew Melon and a good sized watermelon. Apple seasons drawing near in this region,can't wait for that.

Oh wait that's right I'm supposed to rant about work. Hmmm well I'll just say than the deities that I work two jobs and the weekend is direct deposit. Can you read between the lines. First correct guess gets a free Afterdark London double CD!. I ended up wit two,don't ask.

Ophelia came and went, oh well there's always Tropical Depression 17 to cheer on! Gimme a P H I L L I P P E! Yeah gotta love this years hurricane season. Can't wait for the winter,maybe we'll get a record number of Noreasters!

Wow a D&B version of Between The Sheets by Shy Efx. Yeah it's the Saturday ritual once again. Streaming this weeks DJ Hype show on KISS100FM listen to it here.

Keep on with those entries to the caption contest. As Kanye said We Laugh to Keep From Crying.

Mmmmm good. Wow did a mid afternoon snack for the house. Grabbed a couple of those pizza shells, the rectangular ones, and tossed the mixture mentioned at the top along with some mushroom garlic pasta sauce I think, hold on a sec lemme go check the package......



Right, yeah it was mushroom garlic. Tossed some fresh Basil leaves on the top and tossed it in the oven. Tomorrow's menu looks like smothered cabbage,roasted white potatoes (next time I gotta try the sweet potatoes), beef short ribs (not sure if I'll use bbq sauce or make a brown gravy. Oh wait I'm grillin this stuff. Yeah! And maybe some stir fry vegetables,not sure if my niece will be able to get with the ribs because of her braces. Oh well.

Still wokring on chapter three of the fiction. Well it looks good in my head. The title will be Jase's Journey, it's a working title.

Fearless leader has another court date this Tuesday I think. He mentioned that they finally met the prosecutor/lawyer who will be handling case for the State Of RI. From what I understand,this was the first time that the prosecutor/lawyer has actually seen the material for the case.


Ah Hype tossed on some more Ragga style Drum N Bass.

Be well citizens.

No comments: