September 06, 2005

Tuesday

Pre Store Opening Music Selection:OM Beach. Yeah Howard is back from vacay, and I really needed the mindlessness of his show after being brow beaten with other stuff. Can't wait to hear the fiddy cent interview.

I gotta post this picture,yall have seen it all over and caught the clip. And I think it's time for a caption contest. Submit ya best caption for this picture in the comment section.




Ok so it was hella weird waking up yesterday and not heading to the store,had to try and go back to sleep,but that didb't work so i really made use of my high speed bandwith and visited a bunch of audio blogs. Wow Kev E Kev & Ak B Listen To The Man,Word Of Mouth-King Kut,Z-3 Mc's-Triple Threat,damn thats going back a bit.

Speaking of music much thanks to Miguel for sending that Go Go mix of Common's "go.


Ok so fearless leader had a day in superior court. it was short. He goes back in two weeks. When will it end ?





Ah yeah its Tuesday which means new releases, did yall pick up the new fiddy cent special edition release? What about tnew AZ realease A.W.O. L. or Casual Presents Smash Rockwell. What about Rob Swift Wargames?


random end comment:
"cause I've been stalking you on my space...." tune I heard on a JohnB's August Mix.

buh bye

8 comments:

LFEELWORTHY said...

Myers: "Like stick to the script baby..this all for Shit's & Giggles..!"

West: I will donate One Hundred Billion Dollars!!! Muyahhhahahahaaha!!! (said wif a Dr. Evil accent)

Anonymous said...

West: "Whatever you can spare... Help a brotha out?"

Myers: "(says nothing and walks by without making eye contact so that he doesn't have to see actual human suffering)"

Anonymous said...

Heartless, I didn't realize you were so into the Drum & Base. Make sure to check out the Pedulum full length Hold Your Colour (only on import right now, my copy is on order with Amazon, not sure if there is a US release planned) It's supposed to be the best d&b full-length since Goldie.

Oh, and are you familiar with MC Chris?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's supposed to say Pendulum. But you already knew that.

LFEELWORTHY said...

Heartless,
Check out my Blog for my entery in the Kanye/Myers caption contest !!!!

Heartless Jim said...

Ahh nice stuff there folks.

Yes Sonik I am into the drum & bass a bit, hmm Mc Chris? Not sure I have heard of him.

I'll seek out the pendulum release..if it's an import I'll check through some of our dist who handle imports..

Anonymous said...

www.mcchris.com

Download the free album. You won't regret it. Ask Cannibal.

Anonymous said...

Mike Myers (in austin powers voice) "Oh behave"