September 03, 2005

Saturday!



Pre Store Opening Music Selections for Thursday & Friday: Jungle Massive a double cd set done properly by DJ Hype,Breakbeat Bass mixed by Aquasky feat a gaggle(?) of breakbeat anthems. Here's a bit more about the cd. V Forever Baby! Chilled a bit with Om:Beach,and got my skank on wit Riddim Skank Volume feat Tunes on the following rhythms Overdue,Hand Cart Bwoy,and How Could I live. I'll get a cd cover up sometime next week for those who like those sort of things. Currently I'm listening to an archived stream of DJ Hype's latest show on KISS100

Right, did the three station beach traffic report thing today at the weekend job. Luckily tomorrow will be the last beach reports for the year. I didn't mind running them,it broke things up a bit. The only bad thing was the running up and down the stairs,but hey I need the exercise.

Well it has been a bit since I posted, was caught up in the Katrina coverage. Was checking a bunch of websites and blogs all day yesterday, yeah I was that busy. Then I came home and had to turn off the tv last night after seeing the ridiculousness of the fox coverage.

Found out that we are actually going to be closed on Labor day wow and fearless leader didn't wait till I was walking out the door at 8 p.m. to tell me. Wow he also reminded me that he has his next court date a PTC pre trial conference, if I remember correctly this coming Tuesday. What a way to end a long weekend.

Looks like I'll be firing up the Weber grill tomorrow. Menu so far looks like Jerk Chicken Leg Quarters,plus some regular (is there such a thing) style chicken, grilled corn on the cob,roasted green peppers,onions for some turkey sausage and peppers,maybe some grilled potatoes, and some other sides I guess. The menu is always a work in progress. Hmm

Okay so I av a day off, maybe I'll head across the pond for some bangers and mash...lol

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heartless knows a white person other than jobe, sonik, and me?

damn yo... he's branching out.

suddenly i don't feel so special anymore...

-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

wow that was hella random, and yeah i may actually know a bunch of white peoples...