September 28, 2005

Whendaze II

Pre Store Opening Music Selection:Late Sleeper by JJ Mervonson yeah great music for all,especially cut #5.

Actually there is no pre store opening music selection today. I decided to take a day off. I didn't call in sick, I just didn't show up. Got tired of working for free for the past few weeks so I figured that I stay out of work for a day...or two and get some yard work done. Wow I never realized building a retaining wall would involve so many people. Thats me up there in the background by the fence. Um yeah right. Actually did the usual cut the grass,trim the outta control bush on the side of the house so now we can look out the window.

Fearless leader had another day in court yesterday which turned out to be another pre-trial conference.

Had a chance to start listening to the sampler for the upcoming Dave Ghetto-Lovelife? release,It's scheduled for the 25th of this month and features: Cee-Lo Green, 9th Wonder & Phonte of Little Brother, Mystic, and others. Here take a listen.



Yesterday was new release day. We're yall able to cop that new LMS London To Paris? Or how about latest fromBlackalicious entitled
The Craft on Quannum recordings. No I haven't had a chance to listen to either of them yet. Maybe on the weekend, yeah the weekend.

Hmm not too much of a rant up there. Maybe I'll post something about why it took a box from the west coast four business days instead of the usual two to reach us, nahh.





Enjoy the days folks.

No comments: