September 10, 2005

Saturday,Saturday



The above picture is random and has absolutely nothing to do with this post.

Post work,after errrands musical selection. DJ Hype's latest show on Kiss100fm.

Ah yes got a call from a fellow employee about the goings on at the store today. Was going to walk into the store and tear fearless leader a new one (I was in the parking lot at the time,cz we just came out of the supermarket) but the fellow employee suggested that I stay away, he already directed a few choice comments towards fearless leader and I also realized hey its Saturday I'm not in the building on Saturdays, yeaaah I'll deal with the fun on Monday. Even though I didn't step foot in the store, I still adjusted an order at one of our distributors through their website. Gotta love the internet. I know my sales person will be surprised Monday morning when he sees the shopping cart with quite a few items in it. And I know of another sales person who may not be to happy unless he gets his shipment in Monday.

Correction on yesterdays post " Jazze Pha & Cee•Lo Green are on a track called Happy Hour. Kind of funy not sure.." I meant to say kind of funky not funy. Oh well

Moms has decided that the menu for tomorrow will be....drums please......

Roast Turkey,Spinach,Mashed Potatoes,stuffing,cranberry sauce. Yeah thew me for a loop, I was gonna do something with some boneless chicken breast. Well lemme see, the turkey may get the honey mustard teriyaki overnight marinade treatment,mashed potatoes may get some roasted garlic,and spinach may get the sautee type of treatment. I'll do the chicken breast thingees towards the middle of the week. Yeah I know I'm tempting fate trying to grill after getting out the oh so fun store for the day. We shall see what happens.

wow thats a nice track...DJ Hype in the area (i gotta check the playlist one of these days)....hey thats a fatman scoop drop.....well this weeks show was more music than talk and special guests a welcome change.

Hey if I aint grillin then I can catch up on some a nime, considering operative 15 finally returned my APPLESEED dvd. After that maybe I'll get through some episodes of gungrave,also on deck Peacemaker. Good thing I got that 5 disc dvd changer!

No comments: