July 27, 2005

Mid Week Moans

Pre-Store Opening Music:Reboot,Notes For The Next Generation this can be described as music for a cause. Om Records and NextAid put together this compilation. Sounded nice in the background as I was updating my inventory file and new this week file. Then I cracked open a box and checked in some reggae 7 inches,along with some cds and lps yaaay. Also started checking out Cielo on Studio Distribution. Hopefully tomorrow I'll check out a few of the new releases for this week. I attempted to get through some of this guys' new release but I guess I wasn't in the right mindset, or I wasn't part of the target demographic so I had to put it in the later pile.

So my brother has been forwarding me some articles about radio payola,peep this one from Slate.com and then maybe one from The post hmm maybe that explains why its painful to listen to commercial radio for extended periods of time.

No Where To Run No Where To Hide.
And I remember the female disc jockeys voice and all you could see of her was those lips hmmm and now they are doing this, I wonder if the lizzies or lezzies will make an appearance. Caaaan You Dig It?

Paranoid who's paranoid
Fearless Leader quotes:

Talking to a person who wants to send him cds on consignment
"we have to be careful with what we take in because we've had trouble with RIAA"

Talking to a customer about why he has to say what he says all the time
"And you know they send in spies..."

His reasoning for why they are doing all of the raids
"Supposedly they're working for the record companies,but actually I think they've gone off on their own tangent"

Fearless leader wearing his upcoming charge(s) like a badge of honor
"I'm the first one ever charged with this crime in the state of Rhode Island

Next court date September 6th

Lets see,oh yeah fearless leader has been looking at mx cdz...websites...Found an email he sent to a web design company..he prints out everything and leaves them lying around. I really don't want to think about what this email means..more on this in the future.

No comments: