July 14, 2005

Thurzzzzday

Pre-store opening music selection:Bonus CD from the Stones Throw 101 DVD featuring the skills of Peanut Butter Wolf, Bargrooves cosmopolitan on Ultra Records, and It's gonna be a toss up between Slim Thug,The Away Team,L.E.G.A.C.Y. or Subharmonic in Dub.

Well on today's oh so fun to do list, more 7 inch dividers for the order scheduled to arrive today,one sheets for the incoming vinyl white label order. Can you tell how excited I am, wait, check it out, my happy face. Yeah the excitement level is high as I await the condition of the box from our favorite dist. from Long Island. Will brown hit the goal with this one? We shall see.

I wish I had a digital camera so I could show yall the condition of the boxes some times. Plus the camera would come in handy to update yall on the color scheme of my Mohawk. I know I gotta get one now considering its been a while since I've upgraded the tech aspect of my belongings.

So I got the latest upcoming release catalog from one of our distributors, and I was pleased with the cover. It had a group of individuals that I hadn't heard from in a bit. Here's the tag line from their upcoming full length: We Are At War....Know Your Enemy. Damn I can't wait to here what they have to say,considering the line up. Wanna know the name of the group? Hmmm I think I have a plaque from them somewhere in my house.

Well since the weather is kind of iffy today looks like the pasta w sauce option will come into play. Maybe I'll saute some fresh garlic w mushrooms,peppers,toss in some fresh basil,then dump it all into some sauce. Wow that actually does sound kind of yummy. I was just gonna get some sauce and go with that,but now I'm inspired. I'll let yall know how it works out tomorrow.

Keeping it short. More later hopefully, depends upon what happens this afternoon after I pick up some equipment.

2 comments:

LFEELWORTHY said...

Heartless,
I didn't know you got a platinum plaque from Kriss Kross...that is fucking beeeaauuuttifullllll !!!! I know your plight, I graduated with Bobby Valentino, who had no media skills and an alright voice now he has a multiplatinum album doing shows and making money. You know what...Fuck a college Degree !!! I should have just stayed @ Jamn 94.5 and fucked with Peebles and whatever Latin American was hosting the show !!!!

LFEELWORTHY said...

First of all...Why would I steal vinyl not to be able to spin..so it was C-Smoothee stealing !!!! Secondly I know you wish we was still doing XIN parties so you would have more opportunities to snuggle with young TENDARONI's !!!!!!