July 13, 2005

Wendesdayzzz

Pre-Store ,opening music selection:House Of OM by Kaskade, compilation of tunes selected by Kaskade on Om records,nice vibe to it. Am I Black Enough For You? Jamaican Songs Of Freedom 1970-1979,this is a nice collection on the Trojan Records label. So good I may have do a a pull up rewind selector on a dis one. The title makes me think of spoken word piece done by a sister some time ago. Yeah she stepped to the mic with attitude and um oh wait I digress. Hmm what else did I listen to these past few days, um Lina on Hidden Beach Records, Nicolay The dutch Masters Vol. 1 Hmm I know I have to get to some of the new releases also Jaguar Wright may definately be worth a listen,and maybe I'll laser drop the New Slim Thug...hmmm

Wow its Wednesday, another day of joy. Let us begin the celebration ritual,cue the drummers ! Wait my style is better than yours,then we must battle! Oops jumped on a tangent once again.

More ramblings later on.

No comments: