July 11, 2005

Weekend Randomness

Here are some random comments,observations from the weekend...

Nah I aint touching that with a 40 meter maypole and Bobs your uncle.

From Newsday...
Mobile, Ala. Tiki Rodgers, manager of Best Inns of America on Interstate 65
"It's not looking very good," said Rodgers, who planned to leave for higher ground in Georgia within the hour. "All the Wal-Marts are even closed, so I know something's wrong."

Thats a good sign when the Wal Marts close,its time to go

It was fun yesterday,watching Hurricane Dennis coverage on CNN, epecially when Anderson Cooper and the other guy almost got their asses kicked by a Ramada Inn sign...Yaay Mother Nature.

Ok folks time to cheer on the next storm

Hella short and random....tomorrow fearless leader has a court date....

3 comments:

LFEELWORTHY said...

Hey Fearless Jim..sorry took so long to respond but I always read your post..even got it on my bookmark bar so you know it's important to me (insert sterotypical black comment here) Anyways Dennis kicked Georgia's ass!! Alot of mobile homes and developments got flooded out and some people(White! Sorry Cannibal) were even swimming in it...I myself just feel asleep..Anyways tell Mike to stop acting like a little snitch ass 2nd grader with his comment about why I don't leave comments...ask him why he don't answer his phone and why I talk to you and see you more and I live 1500 miles away...answer that Albino Mike..anyways check out my blog.... http://lfeelworthy.blogspot.com/...peace & r. kelly peeing on minors!!!

Heartless Jim said...

Wow um yall need a time out.

LFEELWORTHY said...

White Mike aka My Illegitimate Bastard Cousin

My internet is legit baby !!!(only cuz my neighbors wireless is password protected) I am suprised you can type with your 1982 Commodore 64 computer you got !!! Call yourself trying to upgrade the processor speed...I'm coming home August 25th to the 31st then headed to NY for a few days..Holla @ me if you want to go to the Boston Carnival or will tu corozon allow you to leave the front porch !!!!!?