July 04, 2005

Monday,Monday

Wow I can't believe it, we're closed today. No oh so fun interaction with fearless leader (yeah right),no customers asking the same question over an over: Acela train A starts in Boston, and is traveling at 75 miles per hour while Shinkansen series 300 leaves Kyoto Station at...oh wait its a holiday.

Hmmm a holiday,slept through the fireworks last night, woke up earlier than normal,and couldn't get back to sleep. Then I decided to tackle some yard work after waitng a few hours,didn't want to wake the neighborhood up. Thank whatever that my brother had some of the yard work the other day,because I know it would have been a full day project instead of a half a day. Lets see, I cut down the wall of green between the houses,removed a helluva lot of vines & weeds growing on the fence and attempting to attach to tree limbs,got out the tree branch pruner and removed some branches,made use of the bow saw,gas powered hedge trimmers,folding hand saw and 10 to 12 of the lawn refuse bags. And there's still more to do, but I would need a chainsaw for that. Oh wait my brother has two...hmmm
Was supposed to grill some ribs but after all that fun, I couldn't bring myself to sit down out there, I would've fallen asleep and burned em for sure. Looks like the ribs will have to wait til tomorrow,yaay!

No comments: