July 18, 2005

Mundaay

Man, I know I should be focusing on getting the orders together,but after seeing the numbers for Saturday, I figure I can hold off on that for a bit. That updated version of Everybody Loves The Sunshine feat Erykah Badu can be found on this cd and it can also be found on this cd. Was just listening to a bit of the Midnight Soul collection, was also vibing to Giant Step Records Soul Sessions release

Gotta clarify a few things mentioned in various posts.

"Yeah the excitement level is high as I await the condition of the box from our favorite dist. from Long Island. Will brown hit the goal with this one? We shall see."
Well Brown definately did hit the goal with that particular box,as it suffered the dreaded compression damage (sides split from not enough reinforcement to handle heavy object be placed on top). Yeah we ask Un oops almost mentioned their name, to use extra tape and cardboard but I guess since our box aint going to Japan...oops damn!

"Nah I aint touching that with a 40 meter maypole and Bobs your uncle."
That was a reference to the bombings across the pond and how it was to early to post a joke about that.

"Here's the tag line from their upcoming full length: We Are At War....Know Your Enemy"
I was not talking about Kris Kross, I was talking about Rebirth Of A Nation, the upcoming Public Enemy full length featuring Paris scheduled to come out August 23rd. Yeah it features Flav & Professor Griff, plus special guests Kam,Paris,Sister SoulJah (we areat war!) Dead Prez,MC Ren,Immortal Technique.

"good to see that you have a spot for your thoughts, although i miss the butcher paper..."
When I use to work at a supermarket deli/seafood counter I used to write a lot of random comments on butcher paper during down time.

"Speaking of priorities, fearless leader was spending a good amount of time at this website, I guess he wanted some background material for his case."
Well I learned from a felllow employee Friday that he was going to order the DVD so he could give it to his lawyer.

If you are in the Providence area tonight, please stop by the Xxodus Café @ The Providence Black Repertory Company and check out a very good friend by the name of Ove, he'll be opening up for Ursula Rucker as part of the Providence Sound Session 05 Festival

Ok, now back to work, don't forget to leave a comment, except for Ifeelworthy & realcountrymike yall got some issues...just kidding..

3 comments:

LFEELWORTHY said...

Cousin Jim,
First off Cannibal...not all white people swim in flooded out streets filled with sewage...just rednecks!! Secondly...Heartless if you get a chance to talk to Ove tell him to hit me on the cellphone...Thirdly...Why is White Mike(Manley) always out of town or going out of town when I'm comin home and noone eva see's him....could it be that Mike does not exist and it is all a ruse being put on by the Bush administration to confuse us about issues going on in the world...Nah !!! He's just a lazy muthabitch or pussywhipped you take a pick !!!! Heartless why your dad sound like the old dude in the Boondocks...

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna find my "kill the white people" t-shirt that Heartless gave me and wear it when i go buy the new PE joint.

i hope i don't offend any of the brigette fans out there with it...

do i have to get all L.A. Riots up in this piece?
l's... country... can't we all just get along?

Heartless- lyrics born... you gonna leave me hanging on this one? yer thougts...

i'm up, and i'm out...

-Cannibal-

Heartless Jim said...

All is answered in,well almost in tuesday post...